Development and promotion of the VET sector in Poland
How to promote and run a patronage class in Polish conditions based on the experience of Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Germany
The project is financed under the EEA Financial Mechanism for 2014-2021, the Education Program
We are starting work on a new project aimed at creating a strategy for the development and popularization of vocational education. This strategy will be prepared for the Września poviat, but it will be a ready plan to be implemented by other units. The strategy will include information on how schools and enterprises can promote and cooperate in the provision of patronage classes. When creating the strategy, we will act on the basis of solutions used in Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Germany.
- development of vocational education with regard to changing economic and social needs
- enhancing cooperation between education and business
- development of inclusive education
- development of organization and management between educational institutions
- development of cross-sector cooperation
- openness to cooperation and exchange of best practices.
Project duration: March 2022 - February 2024
Partners: AHK Polska, Instytut Analiz Rynku Pracy, Powiatowe Centrum Edukacji we Wrześni, WorldSkills Liechtenstein
Target group: vocational schools, technical schools, training institutions, managing authorities, enterprises providing VET
In this project we will:
- establish cooperation with institutions responsible for dual vocational education in Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Germany
- get acquainted with the current VET system solutions and good practices in the field of cooperation between schools, companies and educational institutions, recruitment to vocational schools and the motivation system
- prepare and publish 3 reports on vocational education in Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Germany
- prepare and publish summary presentations for those 3 countries
- analyze the possibilities of implementing solutions in Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Germany to the Polish system
- create 2 guides for teachers and representatives of schools and managing authorities
- create a development strategy for the Września poviat in the field of vocational education
organize dissemination events.
Kształcenie zawodowe i ustawiczne
+48 22 53 10 560